Friday, January 2, 2009

"Museums are for Observing"

Christmas break brought lots of fun things to do and the local Children's Museum was one of our exciting outings.

I love hanging out with my boys!

4 comments:

Heather said...

FUN!! It makes me SO excited to play with slimy sea creatures with MY boy!
Nice picture on your header! I wanna take more of your family. Your boys are so much older...and I know a little bit more about what I'm doing with my camera now.

shelly said...

Wow -- does that ever bring back memories of the fascination all kids have with tide pools and the creatures that live in them! Darling pictures -- and beautiful family.

Rachel EM said...

No way! You guys actually TOUCHED a live starfish? So cool!

Alicia said...

It's Sea World revisited. But they actually let you take the starfish out of the tank this time! Nice.