
You will have to forgive the lack of postings lately. I feel as though I am trying to change so many things about my life right now that blogging has been put on the back burner for a bit. Do you ever feel like you are trying to figure out so many things at once that it is almost overwhelming. I feel like I am on the brink of some really great things and some really great changes in my life, but I am needing to put in a bunch of work and a bunch of effort to get there. I welcome the changes and am willing to work hard to get there, I just need to ask for a bit of patience in a blogging aspect. Please continue to come back though, as I still have a lot to say.
PS - this is a picture of Mugu Rock at the beach 5 minutes from our house. It is a great swimming beach and I can't wait for it to warm up!
9 comments:
I forgive you. Can I swim at your beach when I to your house?
i understand, sometimes my mind races so much that i give myself a headache, and can i say that i am so excited you found me!!
your family is so cute!!
"fat guy in a little coat, fat guy in a little coooaaatt!
lets definantly get together whenever you are in town!
oh and lets keep in touch on the ole bloggaroo!
Mmmm. That looks like my kind of beach. Rocky.
And take all the time you wish--I do. Remember how I didn't post for a month and a half? Yeah. You're fine.
um, yeah...we all go through phases like that! I can't wait to swim on your beach!
About the plant:
I tried to look up online about caring for it, but I couldn't find anything anywhere!!! The only thing I found was that it "thrives in humid conditions". It also does well in cold weather too! One thing I did find was that it does well in low light. *it's a moss, so for watering, I'm just guessing that it needs to stay MOIST MOIST MOIST (yes, I did say that word three times!). Hmm.....maybe one will magically appear at your house in mid-march...
Hey! I just found your blog. It looks like you are doing good. Your boys are beautiful. Email me!
I love the shamrocks!!
Hey Melissa! I love checking your blog. I am jealous of your swimming beach. Looks like fun.
What's your current email address? I tried to email you and it came back.
Post a Comment