We are loving the olympics and can't wait to watch more of Michael Phelps....but I think I would definitely tune in for this olympic sport. PS- is anyone else super excited for the office to come back next month!!!
We just started watching this show last season. It is great! We have enjoyed catching up with the previous seasons. SO...YES I am super excited for the new season!!
hey! How fun it's been to catch up on your blog! Your boys are as cute as ever! I especially loved the pics of Jeremy and Lynar. =) You did a great job with the family pics for your friend Amy too! I wish we had taken advantage of your talents before we left CA. I hope you guys are having a great end of summer! take care! Tiffany
7 comments:
We just started watching this show last season. It is great! We have enjoyed catching up with the previous seasons. SO...YES I am super excited for the new season!!
I think I have a new favorite office moment. : D
...replacing the other best Dwight prank: the vending machine, with the bag of nickels. tee hee
That is one of the good ones! LOL Can't wait for the new season!
hey! How fun it's been to catch up on your blog! Your boys are as cute as ever! I especially loved the pics of Jeremy and Lynar. =) You did a great job with the family pics for your friend Amy too! I wish we had taken advantage of your talents before we left CA. I hope you guys are having a great end of summer! take care! Tiffany
Hey, we've missed you guys the past couple weeks. Where are you?? Hope you are having safe travels and not sick!
LOL My life is complete with this show or just his clip LOL!!
Miss hearing from you! I'm sure you're busy but just know that I was thinking about you.
Post a Comment