Saturday, January 5, 2008

CANDIDATES?

Since my honey is gone on duty all weekend (hi sweetie) this one is for you. I know I just did a political post but I found this awesome QUIZ (thanks Emily) and thought that it really was a good indicator of which candidate holds your same views on the main issues of this election. Following the short quiz it lists the candidates in order of how high they rank according to your views on the issues. Try it out!

Tell me if any of you end up surprised by your top candidate choice. I was excited to note that I am backing exactly the right candidate for my views.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Same with me! Go Mitt!

Heather said...

P.S. I got this cool card in the mail today, it was like a credit card-looking thing with my name and expiration date on it, saying that I am part of "Team Mitt". It it awesome! Haha!