
This is most definitely on my Christmas list this year. I have a much older model of this little wonder and it is worth every penny! I have to thank my mom because I believe it was 3 years ago when she gave me the machine I have now. At the time I didn't think I would have much use for it but was I ever wrong. I have a very big dog, and two children and the uses for this machine are endless. I have had dog messes and any other kind of mess you can think of happen in our house and this little thing has always been the saving grace for my sanity. I can't wait to upgrade to the next model.
I'll spare you the details but since Lincoln has been sick, this miraculous invention again came to the rescue last night. Thanks again MOMMY!
Kenny likes to joke that since I love cleaning so much, this is my kind of power tool! Man is he right! I wish I could have a whole wall in my garage of different kinds of cleaning tools! Anyone else have a favorite cleaning gadget I might love to try?
5 comments:
I think that sometime for Christmas or for your birthday I am just going to buy you a whole bunch of cleaning stuff.--Sorry to hear about Lincoln
I think that sometime for Christmas or for your birthday I am just going to buy you a whole bunch of cleaning stuff.--Sorry to hear about Lincoln
I could use that!
Yay! I keep waiting for mom to find another one of those nifty things so I can add it to my stash...keep up the good work, and give Lincoln a squeeze from us!
Awwwww. I still remember when you cleaned up my barf. You've had more than your share of that, I dare say.
And knowing your attention to cleanliness, that machine must indeed save your sanity. Best of luck with the poor cute sick boy. = P
Post a Comment