Some of Kenny's family was visiting this Monday and we happened to take a trip up to beautiful Santa Barbara. (Thanks for visiting Mom and Dad Cook, Joe and Elisa - we had fun). We made our way over to the beautiful Paseo Nuevo Mall. I think of all the places I have lived in so far.....this is my all time favorite mall. I know that Kenny and have always made it perfectly clear that we don't like living in California, but admittedly there are some perks to the beautiful weather in SoCal.
Where else could there be an outdoor mall that is so picturesque. And not only is it beautiful, it has great stores and great food too!





I've been to this mall before and have even looked around at some of the shops, but they recently put in a new store. A SEPHORA store. What a playground!! Now, I am not a big makeup person but I have always wanted to try the Bare Escentuals Mineral powder.

But, I never wanted to guess which color I needed to get. So since we were there I popped in for just a minute and had them do a demo for me. It took just 2 or 3 minutes to do all of it and when I came out Kenny looked at me and said whoa - you look like you are glowing. ( I just adore my husband).I have to admit, I really really really liked the stuff. It works like magic and is just amazing..... so of course bought some. Anyway, for those of you who don't happen to live near a Sephora - I am sorry......but YAY ME and yay Paseo Nuevo Mall.
Love it!
7 comments:
That's the only makeup i will use...it's the best. I do have to tell you that you MUST buy the "primer" they have...the powder stays looking good all day even if it's muggy or humid. I love that stuff!
I totally love love love! Sephora and I haven't tried the Bare essentials but my friends Janet and Jen swear by it. I too am not sure where to begin on picking the right color either. I bought this micro-abbrasion travel size (cuz they are so expensive and I needed to make sure I liked it) and I love how smooth it has made my skin. Then this serum stuff actually improved my...well 30 year old face LOL. I am love Kenny's glowing comment too lol! I bet you looked stunning!
Bek
I am not sure why it is showing Kaelten's blog. I have been experimenting with the idea of letting have his own. I did want to comment on the "primer" it really is that good. It stops eye make-up creasing and keeps you looking fresh all day.
Heather loves Sephora...they have one in Downtown Disney that we stopped into. Anyway, good luck on the blogging!
Wanna hear somehting crazy? A few of those pictures look just like Egypt! No, really. Weird, eh?
The stucco and decor with palm branches-- yup.
Miss you! --Rachel
Wanna hear somehting crazy? A few of those pictures look just like Egypt! No, really. Weird, eh?
The stucco and decor with palm branches-- yup.
Miss you! --Rachel
Wanna hear somehting crazy? A few of those pictures look just like Egypt! No, really. Weird, eh?
The stucco and decor with palm branches-- yup.
Miss you! --Rachel
Post a Comment